Class Meet time change

Hello,
I changed the time of our Google Meet to Thursday at 11:30 ( April 16). 

Moving forward our class meeting will be every Thursday at 11:30 am (April 23) 
Math meet times vary based on you teacher.

Mrs. Moore Grade 5 - Wednesdays at 11am

Ms. Stoesz Grade 5 - Wednesdays at 11 am (starting April 22)

Mrs. Sloman Grade 6 - Thursdays at Thursday at 10:30 am

Ms. Kousouris Grade 6 - Wednesdays at 1:00 pm

There are times throughout the day that I have dedicated to replying to emails and it is the best time to get an answer very quickly. Most mornings between 8:30 - 9:00 am. I also spend several other times throughout the day checking assignments and emails around all scheduled meetings. Monday - Thursday I do a final check before 3:10. Friday my final check is before 12:30. If you message me on the weekend I will respond on the first workday back.

All assignments will be posted by Monday morning (except for PD days)
All assignments will be due the following Monday.

Please remember that Alberta Education has recommended 5 hours of work for students per week and this includes time spent on Google Meet Sessions.

I hope this helps you schedule your days.

I will make sure to post any changes if they arise.

Popular posts from this blog

Updates and reminders

Meet the Teacher Conferences phone calls

Welcome Back 2020/2021 School Year