Let the online learning begin

April 1, 2020

Hello families, We have been busy getting everything set up. For those of you I was able to connect by phone it was great to speak with you. Please continue to check the blog or follow-up emails. 

Parents:
If you would like me to contact you at anytime, please email me with your preferred number and I will contact you as soon as possible. Please note that the call will come from a blocked number.

I have attached a link to support you and your child in using Google Classroom. Parent Guide to Google Classroom  Video for Google Classroom

Students:
Please make sure you have logged into your educbe.ca account and joined our homeroom and math classrooms that you were invited to. The first assignment will be posted Thursday, April 2

If you have questions for me you can email me back at ankousouris@educbe.ca If you would like to speak with me please let me know and we can set up a google meet time.

Popular posts from this blog

Updates and reminders

Meet the Teacher Conferences phone calls

Welcome Back 2020/2021 School Year