Updates

Hello families,

I hope you are all doing well. I have been working on calling all families and will continue to do so in the next few days to speak with you about our online learning.

Students should keep checking their school gmail account as they will find links to learning expectations. We will be using Google classroom as a learning platform. Please be patient with us as we learn this new platform.

The first assignment will go out on Thursday, April 2nd and will have instructions for expectations and due date.

If you need to contact me please email me at ankousouris@cbe.ab.ca or call 403-777-6160 and leave a message.

I will continue to post as we learn our new technology and with new information.

Popular posts from this blog

Updates and reminders

Meet the Teacher Conferences phone calls

Welcome Back 2020/2021 School Year